Overlooking the Pacific, Cielo Azul was created by a team of experts for the discerning buyer who is looking for a home that is beyond the typical standards of Costa Rican construction and style.
Conveniently located just 5 minutes from downtown Uvita, Costa Rica, this 6,700 sq ft. 5 bedroom, 8 bath ocean view home will never cease to amaze you!
From the media room to the sunken dry “Sofa in the pool,” the house is spacious yet still comfortable and cozy. A few of the more memorable features include: an infinity edge pool that wraps around the living space, an enormous all stainless gourmet kitchen with an island that seats eight, a spacious ocean view whirlpool, or a formal separate dining room with a table that accommodates twelve.
In addition to all that, there is a stand-alone ocean view Casita with a kitchen and full bath and its use is up to your discretion! The possibilities are endless, an office, workout room, or even possibly your very own yoga studio. What more could you possibly want?
Schedule a time to see this “one of a kind” Southern Pacific Zone home before it is too late!
Contact Mr. Ryan for full details about Epiphany Villas, Cielo Azul.
- Available Pre-Sale
- Open Listing
- Buyers Agents will be compensated
- 5 Bedrooms / 8 Bathrooms
- All stainless gourmet kitchen with island
- Separate grill deck with sink and bar counter
- Sunken DRY seating area in pool (seats 12)
- Spacious dining room (seats 12)
- Whirlpool bar with refrigerator and sink
- Media room with 85” TV and surround sound
- 1 1⁄2 car garage with 1⁄2 bath and laundry
- Separate gated covered parking area (3 cars)
- Ocean view whirlpool
- Stand-alone casita with full bath/kitchen
- (2) Laundry rooms
- Dumbwaiter for laundry and provisions (2) Propane hot water systems
- Security management/control room
- A/C throughout entire house INTERNET-Hardwired and WIFI
- All electric components imported from US Over 80 Recessed LED lights
- Full house sound system
- Ocean views from almost every room Property comprises 2 LEGAL Parcels
View the floor plans: